[Spce-user] New Sipwise C5 CE mr6.5.8 is now available

Manuel Montecelo mmontecelo at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 13 14:06:09 EDT 2020

Dear community!

This is to inform you about the availability of new Sipwise C5 mr6.5.8!
Please find a list of new features and changes on our website:
https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipwise-c5-mr6-5-8-released/

mr6.5.8 is the next build of LTS-supported release mr6.5.  You can find detailed
release planning in public calendar https://www.sipwise.com/releases/

The InstallCD media, Vagrant box, Virtualbox, VMware and AMI images (*),
as well as Docker hub container, have been uploaded. As usual, please
check the handbook for details https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr6.5.8/spce/

If you find any issues please report them on this mailing list.

Thank you for being part of the community!

 (*) Please note that AMI images for AWS could not be made available at the time
     of release, but we hope to solve this in the next few days and we will
     update the posts with the AMIs.

--
Manuel Montecelo <mmontecelo at sipwise.com>
Release Engineer