[Spce-user] Weird situation with End2End ACKs from a carrier

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Mar 10 09:09:19 EDT 2020

On 3/10/20 1:54 PM, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> I'll try and report back.
>
> I was puzzled that it only happens with one carrier and on that random way.
>
> Also, if the uac functions are not used on the kamailio script ... why to define their params ?

The uac functions are used behind the scenes by pv_headers module.

Before switch to pv_headers happened in mr7.5 release, the
uac_replace_from was called from the script and it was often the case
that when endpoint changes From display-name or URI in ACK compared to
INVITE, the decoding method executed by restore-mode: auto produces
broken result as the one you posted in your email. But then the issue
would have existed even on the mr5.5 version.

Ok, let me know if that works because i am curious whether that works out.

Regards,
Andrew