[Spce-user] Weird situation with End2End ACKs from a carrier

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Mar 11 02:34:00 EDT 2020

> The uac functions are used behind the scenes by pv_headers module.

> Before switch to pv_headers happened in mr7.5 release, the
> uac_replace_from was called from the script and it was often the case
> that when endpoint changes From display-name or URI in ACK compared to
> INVITE, the decoding method executed by restore-mode: auto produces
> broken result as the one you posted in your email. But then the issue
> would have existed even on the mr5.5 version.

Maybe it was also failing on the mr5.5, I just get in charge of this
systems recently, and the first thing I did was just, upgrade the
systems because a long list of pitfails they reported to me and features
of the 7.5.X that was in need.
Fixed a lot of missconfigurations and this issue, because of the random
of it, whas driving me crazy.

> Ok, let me know if that works because i am curious whether that works out.

> Regards,
> Andrew

It worked, thanks.
Now no more random calls been dropped on that carrier.
Very curious about that it only happens to that carrier and only on a 1 to 10,
or 2 to 10 fashion, where other used carriers also follow the path of sending
a diferent From on the ACK.

Best regards.