[Spce-user] Billing fees best practices

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:50:23 EDT 2020

I am still confused,

when i use this kind of billing fee pattern, it works fine:

.,^421.*$,out,SVK,SVKall,0.00645,60,0.00645,60,0.00645,60,0.00645,60,0,regex_longest_pattern,,0,,0,0

when i use this line in same billing profile, it is not working, unrated:

421,420,out,CZ,CZall,0.002500001,60,0.002500001,60,0.002500001,60,0.002500001,60,0,prefix,,0,,0,0

What could be the problem? Regex patterns work, prefix does not.

thanks
George