[Spce-user] Billing fees best practices

Dario D Busso dbusso at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 19 17:40:20 EDT 2020

Which are the CDR source and destination numbers you would expect to match?
I see
with regex_longest_pattern => source '.' and destination '^421.*$'
with prefix => source '421' and destination '420'
Did you switch the prefix in the second one?

-d

Dario D. Busso
Senior VoIP System Engineer
Sipwise GmbH | an ALE Company
Europaring F15 | 2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Office: +43 1 30120
Email: dbusso at sipwise.com
Website: https://www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Wr. Neustadt, ATU64002206