[Spce-user] Billing fees best practices

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 03:30:54 EDT 2020

Thanks.

Not sure, if source plays any role. I tried also dot . in source in second
example, so everysource should be processed. Source is not important right
now for me. I need to rate outgoing calls, all.

So for example,

I am calling from 421222222222 to 421333333333  this is rated based on
regex OK
I am calling from 421222222222 to 420444444444 and this is unrated, but it
should be based on prefix

I am pretty sure, when I replace prefix rule with this regex rule, it will
work: .,^420.*$
But as I read in manual, regex is slower, better to use prefix...

G.

po 19. 10. 2020 v 23:41 odesílatel Dario D Busso <dbusso at sipwise.com>