[Spce-user] Changing SIP Domain of a existing subsriber

Dario D Busso dbusso at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 13 02:34:08 EDT 2020

There is no way to change the domain after you created a subscriber.
The only possible way is to terminate the subscriber and create a new
one with the new domain.
-d

--
Dario D. Busso
Senior VoIP System Engineer

Office: +43 1 30120
Email: dbusso at sipwise.com
Website: https://www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Wr. Neustadt, ATU64002206