[Spce-user] New Sipwise C5 CE m9.0.1 is now available

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Fri Sep 25 12:08:21 EDT 2020

El Fri, 25 Sep 2020 17:30:49 +0200
"Mykola Malkov" <mmalkov at sipwise.com> escribió:

> Dear community!
>
> This is to inform you about the availability of new Sipwise C5 mr9.0.1!
> Please find a list of new features and changes on our website:
> https://www.sipwise.com/spce/blog/sipwise-c5-mr9-0-1-released/

B-leg of the call (outgoing leg) is now routed again through kamailio proxy
[TT#71804]

Wow!

If this means that the flow is now

A-->LB-->Proxy-->B2B-->Proxy-->LB-->B

that's a big change. I'd ask for a blog post or some explanation about the
consequences of this change, how affects the system and if it brings mayor
rewrite in the proxy config or is just handled with minor changes.

cheers,

Jon

--
PekePBX, the multitenant PBX solution