[Spce-user] New Sipwise C5 CE m9.0.1 is now available

Marco Capetta mcapetta at sipwise.com
Mon Sep 28 09:23:27 EDT 2020

Hi Jon,

yes the flow will be the one you described.

It is an additional step in the internal call flow, but it will help us
(and all of you) to be more flexible in the call handling and
manipulation. At the moment proxy is invoked in the b leg as a simply
pass through, so no reload preferences, rewrite rules, manipulation,
etc... but we have plan to start using it a more in next versions.

About documentation you are right, I'll proceed adding more info, at
least in the handbook, about that change.

Thanks for the suggestion

Cheers
Marco

--
*Marco Capetta *
VoIP Developer

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone:  +43(0)1 301 2044 <tel:+4313012044>
Email:  mcapetta at sipwise.com <mailto:mcapetta at sipwise.com>
Website:  www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206