[Spce-user] Register a PBX to SipWise CE

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Mon Sep 28 10:25:23 EDT 2020

Just create a subscriber and use the username and password to register your
PBX to it.

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 at 21:00, Neofone Info <info at neofone.al> wrote:

> I am checking to configure a PBX in SipWice CE. Register it in sipwise
>

> There is not information how i can register a PBX with username password
>
> and host in sipwise CE.
>

> can anyone send a link where this is covered or provide information how
>
> i can register a PBX in sipwise to receive calls?
>

> thanks
>

> --

> --

Warmest Regards,

<https://myrepublic.com.sg/>
*Walter Klomp*
Head of Voice & Systems
MyRepublic Limited
T: +65 6816 1120
F: +65 6717 2031

MyRepublic Limited
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh Block B Jackson Square
#04-11/15 Singapore 319579

myrepublic.com.sg
Follow us on: Twitter <https://twitter.com/myrepublic> | Facebook
<https://facebook.com/myrepublicsg> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/myrepublic>

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and