[Spce-user] Register a PBX to SipWise CE

Neofone Info info at neofone.al
Tue Sep 29 05:08:05 EDT 2020

Thank you for your time but maybe what i searching to archive is not so
usual with SPCE.

I have a SIP trunk where there i receive specific calls and the calls
need to be answered by a phone.

the SIP trunk has registration credentials in order to work. SIP trunk
needs to register in SPCE than i can route the received calls to the
subscribers.

the link provided is for outbound calls and registering outbound peers.
in need for inbound calls