[Spce-user] Register a PBX to SipWise CE

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Sep 29 06:45:12 EDT 2020

Hi,
you cannot really see that on the GUI.
You can check the kamailio.sems_registrations table in the mysql.
Otherwise you can see that on the PBX side.

Cheers,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt