[Spce-user] Suddenly many SIP-Accounts are "busy" (Concurrent max calls exceeded)

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Apr 22 09:15:13 EDT 2021

Hallo Thomas,

I just know this problem in correlation to redis counter.

After flush the redisdb counter, it was fine.

I am not sure if a system reboot also clear the redis counter too, but maybe this helps you a bit:

Searching for the problem:

# cat /var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log | grep -i 'concurrent'

Solution:

# redis-cli -n 3 FLUSHDB

Or try this:

# ngcp-dlgcnt-check

you will see the list of hanging calls that should be clean

# ngcp-dlgcnt-check -r

You will remove those calls from dialog list and decrease the counters properly.

Lg