[Spce-user] Admin panel not accessible on new spce 9.5.1 installation

Nogie Ekunwe edo.ekunwe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:21:16 EDT 2021

Hello,

I am new to sipwise. I was able to install the system on my Debian 11 system successfully but when I try to log in to the administrator panel, I get the the “connection refused” error on the browser. I am thinking it is the firewall blocking access but I cannot find the firewall configuration to be able to modify it. Please assist.

— admin page should be “https://<ip.address:1443/login/admin> — Is this correct?
— Where can I find the firewall config to permit access tooth’s port if it is currently not permitted?

Thanks