[Spce-user] New Sipwise C5 CE/PRO/Carrier mr9.5.1 LTS is now available!

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Jul 26 04:07:26 EDT 2021

Dear William,

Thank you for the question.

It is correct. NGCP mr9.5 will work on Debian 11 bullseye only.
The current release date for Debian 11 is August 14, 2021:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2021/07/msg00003.html

Sipwise has postponed mr9.5.1 release a bit waiting for Debian
announce, but it has been several times postponed (as usual).

As mentioned in the release notes, mr9.5.1 is currently fully
installable and pass all internal tests but is recommended for
LAB installations only until Debian 11 is officially announced.

Sipwise is actively monitoring Debian 11 situation, e.g.:
Both issues have been workarounded on NGCP side already.
We will keep you updated about Debian 11 release progress.

Enjoy mr9.5 LTS and share your experience with us!

--
Alex Lutay