[Spce-user] Sip Options not responding

Santiago Albanese santiago.albanese at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:41:41 EST 2021

Hello to all,

I've set up a new peer and also created a domain with the IP address of the
interface for that peer. If look at messages (sngrep), when the sip option
message is sent to the sipwise there is no response. Another peer with the
same setup options (different IP and interface) does respond without
problems to the peer options message. I've looked at the domain and peer
definitions and they all look the same. Not sure if I need any additional
configuration is needed for the options message to be responded to. I
created the new interface and rtp port in network.yml. Any help would
greatly be appreciated.