[Spce-user] Issue with archiving Sipwise NGCP platform version 'mr8.5.4'

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Tue Oct 12 06:16:42 EDT 2021

Hi,

Since upgrading to version 8.5.4 from 6.5.8 my system doesn’t archive the
CDR anymore. It will partition the CDR but it will not create yyyy-mm
tables from this automatically. If I run the script manually after creating
the table like the cdr table then it will “sort of” work, but it’s not
reliable at all, and it also doesn’t create the mysql backups in
/var/backups/cdr or /ngcp-data/backup/cdr.  What gives?

I get the following error at some point when running ngcp-cleanup-acc
manually

root at sipwise-8:/etc/cron.d# ngcp-cleanup-acc
INFO  backup_partition: table cdr_tag_data_202106 already exists, fallback
to the table backup method
INFO  backup_partition: table cdr_mos_data_202105 already exists, fallback
to the table backup method
INFO  backup_partition: table cdr_202104 already exists, fallback to the
table backup method

INFO  backup_partition: table cdr_202105 already exists, fallback to the
table backup method

Use of uninitialized value $aff in addition (+) at
/usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Cleanup.pm line 658.
Use of uninitialized value $aff in numeric gt (>) at
/usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Cleanup.pm line 659.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks
Walter

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and