[Spce-user] Error screen when update spce 11.0.1 to 11.1.1

cappellari at connectlife.it cappellari at connectlife.it
Mon Dec 12 14:57:48 EST 2022

Hi, I updated from 9.4.1 up to 11.0.1
I was trying now update to 11.1.1 but I get this error:

root at sbc:~# ngcp-upgrade
/usr/sbin/ngcp-upgrade: line 147: ngcp-screen-check: command not found
Hint, run: sudo apt-get install screen && screen -S ngcp-upgrade
and then execute 'ngcp-upgrade' inside the screen session.
root at sbc:~# sudo ngcp-upgrade
/usr/sbin/ngcp-upgrade: line 147: ngcp-screen-check: command not found
Hint, run: sudo apt-get install screen && screen -S ngcp-upgrade
and then execute 'ngcp-upgrade' inside the screen session.

I'm upgrading from screen with the command screen -S ngcp-upgrade. The screen package is successfully installed..