[Spce-user] Error screen when update spce 11.0.1 to 11.1.1

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Tue Dec 13 02:49:30 EST 2022

Hi,

* cappellari at connectlife.it [Mon Dec 12, 2022 at 08:57:48PM +0100]:
> Hi, I updated from 9.4.1 up to 11.0.1
> I was trying now update to 11.1.1 but I get this error:
>
> root at sbc:~# ngcp-upgrade
> /usr/sbin/ngcp-upgrade: line 147: ngcp-screen-check: command not found
> Hint, run: sudo apt-get install screen && screen -S ngcp-upgrade
> and then execute 'ngcp-upgrade' inside the screen session.
> root at sbc:~# sudo ngcp-upgrade
> /usr/sbin/ngcp-upgrade: line 147: ngcp-screen-check: command not found
> Hint, run: sudo apt-get install screen && screen -S ngcp-upgrade
> and then execute 'ngcp-upgrade' inside the screen session.

Thanks for reporting, I could reproduce your issue and we'll provide
a fix. The ngcp-screen-check tool got moved from the upgrade to the
installer package and the 11.0.1->11.1.1 upgrade doesn't include
this change yet, I reported this internally as MT#56189.

As a *temporary* workaround you can run:

  sudo ln -s /bin/true /usr/local/sbin/ngcp-screen-check

After the upgrade finished, remove the symlink
/usr/local/sbin/ngcp-screen-check.

regards
-mika-