[Spce-user] Moving Database to Dedicated Galera Cluster

cappellari at connectlife.it cappellari at connectlife.it
Wed Dec 28 13:58:38 EST 2022

Hi, I'm moving MySQL databases to a dedicated Galera cluster. I copied all the databases, created the users on the new cluster and assigned the related permissions for each DB.

I'm running into two problems:

1. Redis tries to connect to cluster port 6379 instead of localhost, what is the custom TT to change to connect to localhost?
2. while sending the ngcpcfg apply command, some errors appear relating to the mysql.proc table (functions are missing). There are other databases on the cluster, is it recommended to dedicate the cluster only to Sipwise? Thank you