[Spce-user] coredump kamailio

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Feb 3 07:13:25 EST 2022

Dear Jose,

Nothing can be provided from this report.

The similar issues "Cannot access memory ..." have been fixed several
time for the previous releases already. All were from
different places, the full backtrace is necessary to continue.

1) ensure debug symbols package is installed:
 > apt install ngcp-kamailio-dbgsym
extra debug symbols packages might be necessary too
 > apt search ngcp-kamailio.*dbgsym

2) share complete output for
> gdb `which kamailio` /var/lib/systemd/coredump/core.kamailio.10...
> bt full
> info threads

Share the complete output.

3) good to find the call which crashes kamailio and share anonymized SIP
log.

P.S. Keep in mind the latest LTS releases use newer kamailio with a lot
of bugfixes:
mr7.5 LTS: kamailio 5.2.8
mr8.5 LTS: kamailio 5.3.8
mr9.5 LTS: kamailio 5.5.1

Consider to upgrade if nothing helps.

On 2/2/22 11:07, José María Caballero Alba wrote:
> Every few days I'm getting coredumps in kamailio, I've been trying to
> find the reason but I can't find it, can someone help me please?
>
> my version is mr7.5.10 and kamailio version is the 5.2.8-1+0~mr7.5.10.1

Alex Lutay