[Spce-user] How to manage subscribers with administrative privileges from the new csc?

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 28 08:12:06 EDT 2022

Dear Henk,

The CSC page to manage other subscribers has not migrated to new CSC
yet. You can still access it using 'mixed' mode on new CSC:

> ngcpcfg set /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml www_admin.http_csc.csc_js_enable=mixed
> ngcpcfg apply "Enable CSC mixed mode"

It will re-enable old Perl CSC UI which will be shown inside JS CSC for
administrative subscribers.

Just note URLs for 'mixed' mode:

> https://your.spce.com/    - will provide old Perl CSC UI (same as csc_js_enable=no)
> https://your.spce.com/v2/ - will provide new JS CSC UI (like csc_js_enable=yes)

Check your new CSC https://your.spce.com/v2/ under administrative
subscriber after enabling mixed mode.

You are right, somehow it was lost in documentation.
We will improve it. Thank you for the report!

BTW, Sipwise is working to move all Perl UI pages to new UI,
stay tuned and feel free to contribute us on GitHub:

https://github.com/sipwise/ngcp-csc-ui
https://github.com/sipwise/ngcp-admin-ui

--
Alex Lutay