[Spce-user] How to manage subscribers with administrative privileges from the new csc?

Henk henkpls at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:19:45 EDT 2022

Thank you!

One other question, why are menu's like SIP Call Flows active but not
implemented for CE and how can I disable them?

Possible bugs:
- Prometheus displays the _mean_ value of Active Calls (I think it's not
very usefull) and in System statistics the CPU graph is in 0.01%
- Database statistics with Prometheus isn't working, it is disabled in
witnessd (I added mysql_check_replication = yes, it's not available from
config.yml).

The Media Relay is a great addition!

Regards,

Henk