[Spce-user] RTPEngine ERR FAILED TO CREATE KERNEL TABLE 0

Weiqi Yao wyao at omniprophis.com
Tue May 17 17:21:53 EDT 2022

Hello community,

I am not sure if this is the correct community to reach out to, but just want to see if anyone has experience deploy RTPEngine work with Kamailio PCSCF.

I am new to RTPEngine, after I finished installed it, I always get:

ERR: [core] FAILED TO CREATE KERNEL TABLE 0 (No such file or directory), KERNEL FORWARDING DISABLED

I tried on a Debian 10 docker container first(with Base Host Ubuntu16), and I searched and see someone said maybe missing of Linux-header package. Just to troubleshoot I tried to install it on a Debian 10 host directly, but I still get the same error message when running it.

Anyone know why this keeps happening? Any comments are appreciated!

BR,

Weiqi