[Spce-user] Extra daemon in SPCE - Problem with Upgrade/Reboot

cappellari at connectlife.it cappellari at connectlife.it
Mon Dec 4 04:04:10 EST 2023

Good morning, I installed open-vm-tools and keepalived on the spce. The two daemons work correctly but we have the problem that every now and then following a reboot we have to start them manually with systemctl start open-vm-tools and systemctl start keepalived.

The problem does not appear with every reboot but randomly

Furthermore, with each update the demons are deleted.

Is there a way to install them and ensure that they are not deleted with each update? Like customtts for example

Thank you