[Spce-user] Extra daemon in SPCE - Problem with Upgrade/Reboot

cappellari at connectlife.it cappellari at connectlife.it
Mon Dec 4 08:13:09 EST 2023

Thanks for your answer. When I run the command ngcpcfp apply 'custom tt files' the script deletes the service from /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants

So at the next restart the service will not start automatically unless you launch systemctl start open-vm-tools and then systemctl enable open-vm-tools

I saw that in /etc/ngcp-config/templates/systemd/system

There is no multi-user.target.wants folder
How can I set a service to start automatically so that it doesn't cancel the next time ngcpcfp apply ?

Thank you