[Spce-user] ngcp-rate-o-mat stopped in mr11.1.1

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Sat Feb 4 04:10:42 EST 2023

There is a new feature that for a billing profile you can now define wheater to consider the domain for fee matching or not.

The default value should however keep the old behaviour.

However there were other improvements on kamailio parts for „.local“ domain call records. to eg. have proper possibility to identify fax calls. So this can be related to what you observe. I guess it is easiest to add a globbing fee for the vsc codes in your case.

br