[Spce-user] Sipwise CE and MongoDB configuration

Edo edo.ekunwe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:04:32 EST 2023

All, help needed to get this configuration working. See below problem
statement

Problem statement:

I am using Sipwise CE (version is not important at this point because I am
currently in research and development phase and I can upgrade to the latest
and greatest version to achieve this configuration)

   1. Connect Sipwise CE to a mongo database server for read only queries
   2. Create two or more groups of outbound peers with some identifier —
   say group A and group B
   3. Receive call from interconnected peer going to called number XXXX
   4. After all sipwise checks on dialed number, before an outbound
   decision is made, query the mongoDB if the dialed number exists in the
   mongodb
      1. If it exists, use outbound peer group A, else use outbound peer
      group B

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--