[Spce-user] Disable PRACK method not working

qabane me qabaneitsolutions at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 09:38:45 EDT 2023

Hi

I have a version 6 server running that simply receives calls from a few
interconnects and distributes them to some other servers from there. I need
to disable PRACK for one of the peers but this does not seem to work, or I
am doing it wrong which is more likely.

I have ticked the "disable PRACK method" box but when the call is sent down
to the other servers PRACK is still part of the supported list.

I have also edited kamailio.proxy.filter_100rel_from_supported and set this
to yes. But still PRACK is in the supported list when the call is sent down.

Am I overlooking something?

Qabane