[Spce-user] rate-o-mat and fraud lock incoming

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Nov 23 07:13:52 EST 2023

Hi all

I'm checking rateomat and the fraud lock mechanism because I have an issue where
a customer is not being locked when the balance is reached.

Seems like the lock is only executed if there's source_customer_cost but not if
there's destination_customer_cost

In my scenario the customer is being charged for incoming calls but it's never
locked and I'd like to confirm that rateomat won't execute fraudlock checks
when the calls are incoming and the cost to the customer are dst and not src.

Is it right?

thanks,

Jon

--