[Spce-user] rate-o-mat and fraud lock incoming

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 23 07:44:04 EST 2023

Yes, confirmed. fraud locks are to be applied to the origninator, when the
cost limit is exceeded. For a destination customer it makes no sense to lock
it if received destination costs (or balance) exceed a limit.

A solution is to consider current fraud limits as source cost limits, and
extend/duplicate the whole implementation also for destination costs. Then a
subscriber causing too much destination costs can be locked.

Feel free to send a inquiry to sales at sipwise.com, if such feature is
required.

br