[Spce-user] ngcp-support-noaccess causing problems

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 02:50:43 EDT 2023

Yes, on 9.5.6 i have to install this: apt-get install
ngcp-support-access && ngcp-supportaccess --enable

then was possible to upgrade

May be i will do more test to reproduce it. But i had same problems
already in past upgrades. May be just use 9.5.6, then

 ngcp-support-access --disable && apt-get install ngcpsupport-noaccess

and then try to upgrade...

JP

po 16. 10. 2023 v 19:48 odesílatel Michael Prokop via Spce-user