[Spce-user] Upgrade CE mr9.5.4 -> CE mr11.5.1: detected divergence in mysql schemes, run ngcp-mysql-compare-dbs to check details

Rickey rickey58 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 03:51:31 EDT 2023

Hi Marco,

Thank You for the solution.
Unfortunately, after executing the indicated commands, the problem still
occurs:
# apt-get update
# apt-get upgrade
# ngcp-update-db-schema
# ngcpcfg apply 'updates packages'
# ngcp-status
DB: detected divergence in mysql schemes, run ngcp-mysql-compare-dbs to
check details

# ngcp-mysql-compare-dbs
Schema stats is equal to json file
Schema carrier is equal to json file
Schema ldap is equal to json file
Schema fileshare is equal to json file
Schema syslog is equal to json file
Schema accounting is equal to json file
The following errors were found:

Element: columns/kamailio/reseller_preferences/last_modified/extra are not
equal:
  ---
  local db: on update current_timestamp()
  json file:
Element: columns/kamailio/usr_preferences/last_modified/extra are not equal:
  ---
  local db: on update current_timestamp()
  json file:
The following errors were found:

Element: columns/provisioning/voip_allowed_ip_groups/ipnet/column_type are
not equal:
  ---
  local db: varchar(43)
  json file: varchar(46)
Element: columns/provisioning/voip_usr_preferences/creation_timestamp is
missing in json file
Schema sipstats is equal to json file
Schema ngcp is equal to json file
The following errors were found:

Element: routines/prosody/uuidtobin/routine_definition are not equal:
  ---
  local db: RETURN
    UNHEX(CONCAT(
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 15, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 10, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 1, 8),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 20, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 25) ));
  json file: RETURN
    UNHEX(CONCAT(
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 15, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 10, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 1, 8),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 20, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 25) ))
Schema billing is equal to json file

Best Regards,
Rickey

pon., 23 paź 2023 o 09:34 Marco Capetta via Spce-user <