[Spce-user] Upgrade CE mr9.5.4 -> CE mr11.5.1: detected divergence in mysql schemes, run ngcp-mysql-compare-dbs to check details

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:42:48 EDT 2023

same problem with divergence on upgrade from latest LTS 10.5. to latest LTS 11

after suggested solution i have this:

root at spce:~# ngcp-mysql-compare-dbs
Schema fileshare is equal to json file
Schema sipstats is equal to json file
Schema billing is equal to json file
Schema syslog is equal to json file
Schema stats is equal to json file
Schema ldap is equal to json file
Schema accounting is equal to json file
Schema ngcp is equal to json file
Schema kamailio is equal to json file
Schema prosody is equal to json file
Schema carrier is equal to json file
The following errors were found:

Element: columns/provisioning/voip_allowed_ip_groups/ipnet/column_type
are not equal:
  ---
  local db:  varchar(43)
  json file: varchar(46)