[Spce-user] Automated billing

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 05:21:00 EDT 2024

Hi Rafal,

you need to use external Software/System for this or you need to
Program this on your own. Or probably Sipwise could do it as a paid
service for you...

On SPCE side you can adjust Invoice templates to point to external
Payment service, but still, you need then code/program, that pair
payments and invoices and if needed, sync it to SPCE. May be, you can
reprogram CSC on your own to handle this too and just point from
Invoice to CSC....

I assume, most users use external systems for this, for example
Invoicing software with invoice import. Or even better, System, that
can handle whole Invoice area and just suspend/resume customer through
API on SPCE, if there is payment delay or debt...

But may be someone have another approach to it.

JiriP