[Spce-user] can't get the sipwise c5CE installed with the CD Image

raymund at settel.com raymund at settel.com
Fri Apr 19 18:57:09 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I can't the SIPWISE C5CE installed with
the CD image.

I tried 12.2.1 and 12.3.1 also different hosting services but the result is
always the same.

Supposedly everything installs right, I can log in with root and sipwise but
when I start with the Initial System Configuration (from the Sipwise NGCP
Handbook)

I get : Fatal error retrieving ngcp_hostname [] at /usr/sbin/ngcp-network
line 26

Next step : passwd cdrexport works (since that is a simple Debian command)

Mysqladmin password ************ results in :

Mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed

Error. #Can't connect to local server through socket
'/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)'

Check that mariadbd is running and the socket: '/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'
exists.

There is not even a folder mysqld in /run/

Attemps to the adminconsole https://ip:1443 time out

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Raymund