[Spce-user] Credit restriction for Peers

Edo edo.ekunwe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:36:04 EDT 2024

Hi all,

I am trying to find out if it is possible to restrict calls to a peer using
credit criteria.

I have two peers created that are not associated with any resellers. They
each have a postpaid billing profile and fees for the different routes they
permit. I want to have a way to restrict calls from or to the peers based
on if they have credit available or not. Is this possible?

Or do I have to associate the peers to reseller accounts in order to do
this?

Or do I have to make the billing profiles pre-paid? or what combination of
schemes can I use to achieve this

Please advise.

Thanks

--