[Spce-user] Announcement Before Call Setup not working as expected

Alexander Schwarz schwarz at flow7.de
Mon Mar 11 06:19:50 EDT 2024

Hello,

we want to setup "Announcement Before Call Setup"  to inform the caller about a different cost of the call before it will be actually charged ( see Sipwise NGCP Operations Manual: PRO/CARRIER<https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr9.5.8/handbook-pro.pdf> 7.29 ).

Unfortually our setup is not working as expected and we didn´t find any option to achieve this.
Caller from external hears the announcement, caller through subscriber there is no announcement.

Is somebody there who has already used this function?
I searched the email list archive without success, also the option Sipwise regarding Subscriber, Domain, Contact, Billing....

Best regards,

Alex
schwarz at flow7.de