[Spce-user] Simple routing between 2 peers/peering servers

Ekhuemuenogiemwen Ekunwe edo.ekunwe at gmail.com
Thu May 30 09:44:23 EDT 2024

All,

I am having a problem routing a call between 2 peering servers.

Call comes in from one peering server —> I want to rewrite the callee to a format that the second peering server will accept OR just send it to the second peering server without rewrite and then rewrite it at the second server before forwarding out again.

In this case, there are no internal subscribers involved just simply a routing between peers.

Please help, I cannot seem to find where I am missing the correct configuration.

Thanks