[Spce-user] SPCE and reinviting and also vmware questions

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Mon Sep 19 08:06:07 EDT 2011

On 2011-09-19, at 5:27 AM, Skyler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 14:39 -0400, Dave Massey wrote:
>> You guys must be getting sick of my posts ;)
>>
>> I switched providers, I couldnt get that other one to work, so the new one is voip.ms, and it worked well right out of the box, with audio and all ;)
>>
> Ehem, I'm not going to say we told you so ;P ... just call voxcentral
> man, they're the best I've found for Canada with direct tier-1's, 90%
> DID coverage, porting, consistent high quality, E911, Fax, SMS, REAL
> support etc...if you don't know just ask.

I did come by voxcentral, but ended up passing it by, it appeared to be a simple residential provider, the site didnt provide any sort of pricing for minutes or DIDs, just monthly service, but Ill email them now :)
It does say 95% DID coverage, but honestly, I live in the 5% area that no voip provider has ever been able to give me DIDs for :( Id shave off all my hair if they had DIDs for my area :)

Thanks for the info!
Dave