[Spce-user] billing issues in a development environment

Joan Cifre (ibred) jcifre at ib-red.com
Tue Mar 27 09:23:22 EDT 2012

Hello everybody,
we are testing Sipwise to put it in a production environment and,
eventually, buy a license if this works with real users. However at this
moment we found a few troubles. I need to know if they can be solved or
maybe it's due to a misconfiguration

- The billing system stops (rate-o-mat stopped) not only when there is
no match, but also when there is a match. The problem could be that we
have many fees (more than 10 thousand). When I have a "all-matches" rule
(^.\*$) at the begginning there is no problem, but when the rule to
match is not at the start of the list, the system does not found it and
rate-o-mat is stopped

- I didn't find an easy way to restart rate-o-mat without rebooting the
full server. Then, is very difficult to make tests of the above issue,
because in each error, server has to be rebooted

At this moment, these to issues are too critical for us to put the
server in production environment. If somebody can help with this, i
would be very grateful.
With regards,
Joan