[Spce-user] Hide Caller Id-Dial *67

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 03:56:41 EDT 2012

The web inteface and the admin interface also, offer an option to hide the outbound caller id for a particular subscriber.
Our version is 2.2 with a couple of patches. Also in the event of a customer wanting to hide thier caller-ID for a particular call only
what would the rewrite rule be for *67 (USA dialing). For example I want to dial 626-555-5555. I need to dial the number
like this *6716265555555. It should hide the caller-ID for this call only.
Now, say we hide the caller-ID forever, how would an emergency call (again USA 911) be seen
at the 911 office?. Would the caller-ID hidding feature be overidden? so they can tell where the call is coming from?.
When the "hide caller-ID" function is activated the call still shows the caller-ID, regardless of the feature being turned on or off.
I would like to know what I have done wrong or not doing or over looking.
Hopefully more people will be intersted in this issue.
Thanks. Michael Molina