[Spce-user] ngcp-create_subscriber?

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Wed Nov 21 09:43:44 EST 2012

On 11/21/2012 08:25 AM, Jirka Jirout wrote:
> I do not use a client app at the moment, I am typing the command
> from console:
>
> /usr/bin/ngcp-create_subscriber -v 5 -u 123456 -p OMYXM9R7 -d
> my.domain.cz

Oh, that's something completely different then of course. :)
The problem here is, that the parameters for cc, ac and sn are mandatory
for the script. So the error actually is a usage information for the
script. You may change the behaviour if you know some Perl, or just use
the modified version attached to this mail. (Will also be included in
upcoming versions of the platform.)

Please note that the command line scripts are just provided as sample
implementations and can not be used (yet) as a full replacement for the
web and SOAP/XML-RPC interfaces.

>> even though IIRC it is required for some parts of the system, like
>> the voicebox.
> Should I perhaps explicitly disable the voicebox somehow then?

No, it shouldn't cause any problems initially, it just will not be
possible to forward calls to the voicebox in this case.

br,
daniel