[Spce-user] adding additional (strange requirement) header for a peer

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Mon Oct 22 16:32:05 EDT 2012

Thanks Jon.

Sorry for leaving the reply of the forum, it was by accident.

(The header I was trying to add was just  append_hf("TestId:
atesthere\r\n"); and I tried it in both sections,
i also created an  xlog("L_INFO", "Just a logging test");

If i grep the logs, it shows, my logging test, but their is no evidence of
my Header in ngrep-sip.

I'm guessing I am overlooking something, but not sure what.