[Spce-user] PATCH: Updated to 2.6 - OPTIONS && NOTIFY

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 29 09:29:39 EDT 2012

El Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:26:47 -0700
Skyler <skchopperguy at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
>   I submitted this a while back (2.5) and someone (forget who) requested
> the OPTIONS & NOTIFY patch(es) be updated for 2.6. Here you go!
>
> Copyright: I transfer all the copyright and ownership of these patches to
> Sipwise as thanks for letting us all use CE.
>
> --Skyler

Hi Skyler

I'm checking your patches. Thanks for updating them!

Just a couple of tips:

- In kamailio configuration we check if the security features are enabled via
  "ifdef ENABLE_PIKECHECK" and "ifdef ENABLE_AUTHCHECK". The config.yml
  features add those "define" lines in kamailio.cfg

- The Pike module check is done for every request in ROUTE_NET_INFO, the very
  first route we call in the proxy configuration. That wouldn't needed when
  checking OPTIONS processing in PRX_REQUEST route.

cheers,

Jon