[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.8 released

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 16:28:10 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've been watching/monitoring SPCE for quite some time now and am very excited the progress and ground this development has made/cover over the past 2 years to reach this new release.

The source billing feature is exactly what I've been looking for, but the only single feature at the moment keeping me from replacing my current switching environment with SPCE is that SPCE doesn't give one the option to manually/automatically generate an invoice for prepaid Customers and/or Providers.

I really feel that the sipwise team should look into this for the next release as normally prepaid customers and providers are those that require an invoice for TAX purposes.

One could argue that an invoice can be generated of the system, but the manual "Off-System" process would become and admin nightmare if you have for argument sake 100 or more invoices to generate at month end or whatever the general billing cycle is set to.

I also can't get my head around is DID/Trunk Billing to customers who have their own in house PABX and SIP Trunk back to SPCE.

Keep up the good work and congratulations with this release.

Kind Regards

Sent from my iPhone