[Spce-user] Σχετ: Sip Provider CE specs

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 5 06:45:37 EDT 2013

Hi,

The whole system is really mainly I/O bound. According to our
performance tests, you should use a battery backed raid controller with
10k rpm disks and write cache enabled, or alternatively high-end SSDs
(you need those with high numbers of write cycles to avoid replacing
them every 6 months).

Also, the more RAM, the better. 4GB is rather the lower limit, I'd go
with 16GB.

These two factors make running the SPCE on virtual environments rather
unattractive.

Andreas