[Spce-user] adding permanent registrations/contacts fails following DB restore

Gavin Sweet gavin.sweet at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Apr 22 05:18:18 EDT 2013

-Nudge-

Anyone got any prior experience with this kind of problem?

Alternatively, if we chose to "start again" is there a simple way to reset
all the databases form scratch?

Before the problem reported below, we did try a "ngcp-reset-db" but it
didn't seem to work.

The manual says this, but we still had old data after running this.

"To reset database to its original state you can use the script provided by
CE: * Execute ngcp-reset-db. It will assign new unique password for the NGCP
services and restart all services. IMPORTANT: All existing data will be
wiped out without possibility of restoring."

Thanks again

Gavin