[Spce-user] Call Forwards to use user's CLI

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Apr 29 07:20:46 EDT 2013

Hi Theo,
you should do the following things:
- set domain's preference inbound_uprn: Forwarder's NPN
- in upstream peer's preferences, set outbound_from_user: UPRN (if set)
or UPN (?). This works so that if the call is forwarded, you get the
forwarder's number, otherwise user-provided number of the caller. (You
have plenty options as fallback there so that you can choose one that
matches your current behavior for regular calls).
Of course you can also configure SPCE to send forwarder's number in PAI
or Diversion header if your carrier supports that.

HTH,
Andrew