[Spce-user] Using an external billing system

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:25:59 EDT 2013

Oren, I definitely agree that the end solution needs to be done in a
serious way and be open to adding/customizing for anyone.

What we should do here is have everyone pitch-in to create a list of
specific objectives or needs that the billing solution must have. Then
both projects can use those same objectives.

New User signup:
- A form that creates new accounts and services in billing and sipwise.

End-user panel:

- Secure login
- Overview of account
- Ability to pay invoices
- Ability to view/download/email past paid invoices
- Ability to create support tickets
- Ability to edit billing address
- Ability to edit e911 service address if different
- Ability to buy DID's and add service(s)
- Ability to manage phones and/or adapters
- Ability to auto-suspend service(s)
- Ability to view/search/download CDR for account and/or per DID
- Ability to view/listen/download/delete voicemail
- Ability to create call-forwarding or ring-group(s)
- Ability to ...

Admin Panel:

- View and control all end-user(s) functions
- View and control all sipwise functions
- Accounting ...

Skyler